Econsult Solutions Inc. provides businesses and public policy makers with advice in real estate, transportation, economic development and public policy. We help clients evaluate economic and fiscal outcomes of programs and developments, offer city and regional planning insight and advice, provide GIS analytic services, yield financial projections and advise investors and governments on projects, developments and policy outcomes and have the economic skills and expertise to process, analyze and manage large and complex datasets.
- Conduct econometric and statistical analyses of economic, financial and demographic data
- Create and manipulate spreadsheets for economic and fiscal modeling
- Draft and edit reports and prepare materials for presentations
- Conduct technical research on economic and fiscal issues
- Conduct spatial analyses of data and produce maps and other visuals (helpful)
- Contribute to the intellectual and analytical direction of work engagements
- When assigned, work closely with Principals and Directors to supervise Analyst work
- Interface directly with clients in presentations, status meetings, and working conversations
Learn more about this opportunity and how to apply here.