If you wish you could be raising big gifts for your organization but you don’t know where to start, then this webinar is for you! Join us to learn 7 basic steps for connecting your organization to individuals with the capacity to make a significant gift.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- How to define a major gift for your organization
- What 5 elements to have in place before starting a major gifts program
- What your fundraising goal tells you about prospects
- How to find major gift prospects to support your mission
- How to build donor relationships that lead to big gifts
- What you must do when planning a successful Ask visit
- The best ways to thank your donors so they keep on giving
Included with This Webinar
The slides and the webinar recording will be available in your CharityHowTo library
About your presenter, Kathie Kramer Ryan:
Kathie has excelled in development and leadership positions in the nonprofit sector for 16 years. She raised over $40 million as a frontline staff development officer before launching Arroyo Fundraising in 2011. As a fundraising coach and consultant, Kathie helps development professionals like you to have your best year yet raising money for your nonprofit organization’s mission!
A national expert on donor relationships and major gift fundraising, Kathie serves thousands of nonprofit professionals annually as a fundraising blogger, speaker and trainer. She is a past-president of the Association of Fundraising Professionals Colorado Chapter and serves on the steering committee for the Institute for Leaders in Development at the University of Denver.If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording and Slides Register Here