If you'd like to donate in the form of a check. Please make the check out to PACDC and send to the following address:
1315 Walnut Street, Suite 1600
Philadelphia, PA 19107
PACDC’s LEGACY OF IMPACT
- Housing Trust Fund ($125+ million) – 27,000+ households assisted, including 2,700 prevented from being homeless and 13,000+ emergency heater repairs.
- Philadelphia CDC Tax Credit Program ($50+ million) – 10-year support to 40 non-profits to support neighborhood economic development.
- Philadelphia Land Bank – created to safeguard equitable re-use of vacant land.
- Philadelphia Community Development Leadership Institute – professional development and network strengthening.
- Economic Impact of CDCs - $3.3 billion to Philadelphia and $5.1 billion to Pennsylvania over 20 years.
Contributions to the Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations, a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit corporation, are tax deductible as allowed by law. The official registration and financial information for PACDC may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania 1(800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.