Join PACDC for an evening of savory hor d'oeuvres, incredible drinks, and the best company at our Annual Gala & Awards Ceremony on the evening of April 19th at WHYY. Help us celebrate and support the accomplishments of our member organizations and other community leaders from across the City. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to support equitable neighborhood revitalization across the city we all love.
We gratefully acknowledge our 2018 Signature Events Series Sponsors for their support and encouragement of our efforts on behalf of our members serving neighborhoods across Philadelphia.
PACDC is thrilled to honor:
- Community Development Champion Michael DiBerardinis, Managing Director, City of Philadelphia
- Community Leader Bessie Washington, Mantua resident
- Equitable Entrepreneur Steven Cook, CookNSolo Restaurant Partners & Rooster Soup
- Rising Stars Tess Donie, New Kensington CDC Jamila Harris-Morrison, ACHIEVEability Stephanie Michel, North 5th Street Revitalization Project
Finalists for Blue Ribbon Awards for Excellence in Community Development (Winners announced at Gala)
- 4050 Apartments – People’s Emergency Center CDC
- Lural L. Blevins Veterans Center at HELP Philadelphia V – HELP USA
- Open Doors in Germantown Project – Germantown United CDC
- Roberto Clemente Homes – Esperanza
- St. John Neumann Place II – Office for Community Development – Catholic Human Services
Contributions to the Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations, a tax exempt non-profit corporation, are tax deductible as allowed by law. The official registration and financial information for PACDC may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Dept. of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania 1(800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
150 N 6th St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Google map and directions